Freezer Repair in San Marcos
If you are looking for professionals who can get your appliances repaired quickly, contact the Home Appliance Service Center. Freezer that even the slightest malfunction can cause serious problems. Freezer Repair in San Marcos, CA is an in-demand service because the freezer is an essential part of our household life.
We have experienced craftsmen who know all the features of appliances from different brands and have modern repair equipment, which makes it possible to guarantee an excellent result.
Why this company?
- We guarantee the highest quality of performance of any works. San Marcos Freezer Repair is happy to provide you with a variety of services. On any day and at any hour convenient for you, the master will arrive on site. Carry out their work quickly and efficiently. We give a 12-month warranty on the repair of malfunctions of the freezer. This is proof of responsibility and the high quality of the work.
- We use the best high-tech equipment.
With the help of related equipment, we carry out all the work in the best way. Masters use modern devices, able to accurately identify failure.
- We carry out the work in a specified time. We follow the delivery of the project to Freezer Repair in San Marcos, CA, so no doubt it will be done in a clearly specified time. It is important to note that all the work is done by the master in front of you. You can observe the progress of repair work and clarify details if you have any questions.
Electromechanical models use thermostats to control the temperature inside the chamber. If such an element malfunctions, the compressor will not work intensively enough due to the fact that the control unit will receive incorrect data about the temperature inside the chamber. With such a breakdown, the freezer will not cool, or won't cool enough. San Marcos Freezer Repairs can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
This is one of the most serious faults. With such a breakdown, the freezer simply does not work: its motor tries to start, works for a few seconds and then shuts off. Also, the engine can either not start at all or work, but at the same time making extraneous sounds. Such failures are most often connected with the wear of components or errors in operation. A Freezer Repair in San Marcos, CA will get the job done in no time.
Failure of control unit
Most often, in such cases, the compressor does not turn on at all. In this case, there are no additional signs of failure. In the experience of the company's engineers, the way San Marcos Freezer Repair in such cases depends on the specifics of the model, as well as what exactly happened with the control unit. In some cases, it can be reprogrammed. If the control unit has completely failed, it will need to be replaced.
Freon is the refrigerant used to lower the temperature in the freezer compartment. Its leakage most often occurs due to mechanical damage to the freon conducting tubes. This usually happens after defrosting in cases where the ice is tried to bounce off the walls of the chamber or scraped off with a sharp object. Freezer Repair in San Marcos, CA can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
To reduce the risk of breakage, Freezer Services should be followed:
- Once every six months, the chamber should be completely defrosted. After defrosting, it should be thoroughly washed and dried so that no ice will form on the walls after turning it on. If the freezer needs to be defrosted earlier, this should be done as soon as possible.
- Doors should not be left open for too long. It is advisable to open them as infrequently as possible, as well as to control the tightness of the door closure. This is important because the temperature difference between the freezer and the room in which it is installed is quite large. For your freezer to operate as efficiently as possible, and for condensation to form inside, it is important not to leave it open for long periods of time.
- The freezer should not be overloaded. This applies to both domestic models and large chambers used in warehouses, retail establishments, etc. In order for the compressor motor to cope with maintaining the set temperature, it is important to evenly distribute the food inside the chamber, filling it so that a certain amount of free space remains inside it.
Home Appliance Service Center has been in the market since 2001. All of our craftsmen have more than 20 years of experience, and we also take regular refresher courses. We do San Marcos Freezer Repair and Service, and all of our customers get all of the services they are interested in from the comfort of their home or office. To contact us, you can call the number listed or leave a completed form on the website.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.