Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach
Modern appliances are so ingrained in our lives that we have stopped noticing them and appreciating the benefits they provide. But as soon as a device breaks down, we immediately realize how much it makes our lives easier. One of the clearest examples is the refrigerator. If it breaks down, it is a real disaster. And here comes the question of not only the quality of repair, but also time. Home Appliance Service Center is a company that knows everything about appliances. When you book a master Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach, CA you are assured of quality and prompt service with a guarantee on all services.
Let's take a look at the most common refrigerator breakdowns
Refrigerator won't turn on
- The compressor is out of order, and you may hear clicking noises. Winding breakage or short circuit may be causing the problem;
- Sensor or thermostat malfunction. The refrigerator cannot detect that the temperature inside has risen;
- If the light bulb doesn't come on either, and electrical connection problems have been ruled out, a relay could be the cause;
- There is a malfunction in the control module. There are signals from the sensors about the need to turn on the motor, but the board does not perceive them or does not transmit a signal to the motor;
- To determine the cause of the problem, it is necessary to be diagnosed by a technician who specializes in Ocean Beach Refrigerator Repair.
Refrigerator does not turn off
If you exclude the door not closing tightly, the cause may be:
- The seal on the refrigerator door is damaged or worn;
- Faulty temperature sensor or thermostat;
- The control module malfunction;
- Refrigerant leakage;
- Evaporator capillary tube leaks and ice clot formed, resulting in clogging;
- The compressor broke down.
Strong noise during operation
Occurrence of uncharacteristic noise can be:
- A malfunction in the compressor suspension, you can try adjusting the suspension bolts;
- Defective fan;
- A faulty or worn out motor, the operation of which also causes the noise;
- Unstable position of relay in the magnetic field of the cushion.
If you find such a problem, it is better to call a Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach, CA technician to determine the cause and fix it.
Refrigerator or freezer does not freeze
The reason may be simple. For example, the refrigerator door is not closed tightly. If this problem is excluded, the reasons are as follows:
- The electric motor of the fan is out of order;
- Freon leakage;
- Faulty temperature sensor;
Compressor failure. This is not always the case, but the appearance of an oil stain under the refrigerator may indicate it. The only way out here is to call Ocean Beach Refrigerator Repairs.
The refrigerator freezes too much or too weakly
Immediately it is necessary to rule out a trivial cause - improper setting of the heat mode. If there is nothing wrong with this, there may be several reasons:
- A weak siphon tube attachment;
- Failure of the thermostat.
Another problem is when the refrigerator seems to work, but it is still too warm inside. The causes of this trouble are:
- Damage to the seal;
- There is a heating appliance near the refrigerator;
- Fridge too close to the wall;
- Freon leakage.
Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach, CA can fix the problem without any loss of quality.
The refrigerator switches on and immediately shuts down
The sooner this problem is solved, the better for the refrigerator. If it is delayed, more expensive repairs or replacement of the refrigerator may be needed.
- Compressor failure;
- Failure of the starting protection relay.
Call an Ocean Beach Refrigerator Repair technician to find the cause, tighten anything that's loose, and replace the failed parts.
Snow coat formation
The appearance of a thick layer of ice in the refrigerator and freezer compartment may be for a trivial reason - if you constantly put hot foods into the refrigerator, often open the doors and put liquid in open dishes, there will be a rather high level of humidity inside, and the moisture at low temperatures freezes, settling on the walls and shelves in the form of ice.
The specific cause of this problem:
- Wear and tear on the gasket;
- Poor air circulation, i.e. The space is literally clogged with products, with no air getting in between.
Refrigerator Repair in Ocean Beach, CA will solve this problem in no time.
Most breakdowns are difficult to diagnose on their own, and even more difficult - to make repairs to actually get back to work and not damage anything. Your appliances will be safer and more durable if you can do without amateurism and contact the experts at Home Appliance Service Center. In addition to the breakdowns listed above, there are also specific malfunctions that are specific to refrigerators from certain manufacturers. Ocean Beach Refrigerator Repair and Service technicians are familiar with these weaknesses, so they can quickly figure out what the cause is and fix it properly.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.