Stove Repair in Oceanside
It is not for nothing that the kitchen stove occupies the dominant position in the kitchen. Its role in the preparation of culinary masterpieces, has long been known to all. And if your stove is out of order, it's hard to imagine who can replace it. And there's no need to when you have a Home Appliance Service Center. We have more than 20 years of professional repair and maintenance of various appliances. And all our Stove Repair in Oceanside, CA technicians are true experts at their craft.
They know everything about appliances and can bring even the most hopeless stove back to life. Our craftsmen repair electric and gas stoves of all makes and models at home.
Breakdowns of gas cooking stoves
All of our specialists are highly experienced in solving problems associated with repair and maintenance of gas equipment, so easily give a guarantee on the work performed.
What kind of breakdowns are addressed in our service center:
A burner does not light. The reason could be a burned-out thermocouple or a faulty electromagnetic valve. Do not exclude the clogging of the nozzle, its crack or violation of the insulation on the spark plug.
Weak combustion of gas. This is caused by a clogged hole in the nozzle, which atomizes the gas. Cleaning will solve this problem. If you see similar failures in the technique, do not delay - order a service Oceanside Stove Repair.
Gas goes out while the stove is in operation. Most likely, it is caused by a clogged nozzle. If after cleaning the nozzle, the problem is not solved, then the thermocouple is burned out and needs to be replaced. Call a Stove Repair in Oceanside, CA technician and he will fix the problem.
Weak gas combustion. This is caused by a clogged hole in the nozzle that sprays the gas. A comprehensive burner cleaning is needed to get the stove back in working order. You can't do without an Oceanside Stove Repairs.
The stove does not turn on. It is enough to replace the spark plug, and everything will start working as before.
Gas odor in the kitchen. Most often, gas leaks occur due to poor connection of the kitchen stove. To prevent this from happening, trust the installation to professionals who are experienced and certified to work with gas. The Stove Repair in Oceanside, CA wizard will have no trouble figuring out what the cause is.
Common breakdowns of electric stoves
Most calls to the service center are associated with malfunction of burners on electric stoves. The heating element of the burner simply burns out over time and needs to be replaced. An on-site diagnosis will identify the problem, and an Oceanside Stove Repair technician will fix it.
- The stove shuts off a few minutes after being turned on. Perhaps the automatic protection is triggered. The most common cause of such a failure is a violation of the integrity of the insulation of the coil. It is necessary to check all burners. The faulty burner should be replaced.
- The stove does not turn on. The cause can be both inside and outside the appliance. That is, the socket, plug, cord, or no voltage in the network can break down. And, of course, it is not excluded the violation of the integrity of the contacts inside the electric stove itself.
- The stove heats up poorly. First, it can be caused by the breakage of one of the coils, and secondly, - a malfunction of the power switch itself. Sounds simple, but it takes the expertise of a Stove Repair in Oceanside, CA.
- The stove always heats to the maximum or heats weakly. The thermostat is responsible for the temperature mode of the oven. If it malfunctions, it is difficult to predict the temperature level in the oven. A malfunctioning thermostat must be replaced with a new one.
Tips and recommendations for using electric stoves
Many problems with the electric stove can be avoided and extend the life of the technique, if you follow simple and elementary rules of operation.
- In the beginning you should not put on the heated surface of the burner cold, only from the refrigerator dishes.
- Do not spill and scatter liquid on its surface - water or oil, loose substances (sugar or salt).
- Do not use dishes that are broken, have bumpy bottoms, etc.
Home Appliance Service Center offers professional gas and electric stove repair. Our team of Oceanside Stove Repair and Service technicians have years of experience, allowing us to quickly identify the cause of the breakdown and fix it as quickly as possible with no loss of quality.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.