Washing Machine Repair in San Marcos
Many problems can arise when using a washing machine, since any machine tends to malfunction. Breakdowns can vary in nature from natural causes to simple wear and tear on parts. In these situations, you can turn to the trusted professionals at Home Appliance Service Center. The best option for dealing with complex washing machine repair problems is the team of professionals at Washing Machine Repair in San Marcos, CA, which handles both appliance and other repairs.
Washing Machine Breakdowns
Water not getting into the drum
Often, homeowners are faced with a problem when the washing machine stops pumping water and it doesn't flow into the drum. In such cases, the owner may not immediately determine what the problem is. In this case, you need a consultation with a San Marcos Washing Machine Repair.
- There is no pressure in the water supply because of an accident or planned works of the utility company. To check this, it is enough just to turn on the tap. If this guess is confirmed - stop the program and turn off the device. If the things in the car have already managed to get wet - take them out. To get rid of excess moisture in the drum - turn on the mode "drain".
- Low pressure. Because of low pressure in the water supply, the unit may be very slow to pump water. In such cases, you may mistakenly think that the tank does not draw water at all. The check is the same as in the previous point.
- The faucet is not fully open. Check and if so, turn it to the maximum "open" position as it should be.
- The water supply hose is caught. This is especially true if the machine is built into a cabinet or shelving unit. If all is well with the pressure and the faucet, you should look for the cause in the technique.
The tank is not filled due to the breakage of the device
The hatch of the unit may not close tightly enough due to deformations or for some other reason. A common cause is a defective guide rail. The mechanism that locks the doors may be broken. To get things out - unlock the lock through the lid or with a rope. Call a Washing Machine Repair in San Marcos, CA technician and he will fix it.
The machine doesn't spin the laundry after a wash
This can be caused by the fact that you simply selected the wrong mode. In this case, start an extra spin after the end of the washing cycle. Or stop the program and select the one you want. Also, the natural cause of such trouble can be low spin speed. For example, if the user has programmed his washing machine to the minimum. In this case, the laundry will remain wet.
Be that as it may, still most causes of problems with spinning are caused by malfunctions of the "internals" of the washing machine:
- Overloading and lack of balance.
- Uneven distribution of the laundry.
- Faulty drain valve or filter.
- A control module malfunction. Masters specializing in San Marcos Washing Machine Repairs will fix this problem.
- Motor failure.
The heating element doesn't heat water
If the water in your washing machine isn't heating up, the problem is in the element that does the heating, or in the wiring. In most washing machines, the wires are next to the housing. Because of vibrations over time, the wiring wears out. If this causes you difficulty, contact a Washing Machine Repair in San Marcos, CA professional.
Machine doesn't drain after the washing cycle is complete
- Program failure.
- Wear of the filter.
- Wear of the hose.
- Pump malfunction.
Leak in the washing machine
First, you need to find the problem area. Water can leak from the bottom or from the hatch. Predominantly, it is caused by breakage of parts of the machine. Sounds simple, but it takes the expertise of a San Marcos Washing Machine Repair technician.
- Problems with the hose.
- Damage to the tank.
- Gland breakage.
The washing machine makes uncharacteristic noises
- Most often they can be described as "whistling", "humming", "rattling", "creaking". If something like this is heard during washing - it is caused by:
- malfunctions or minor errors in operation.
- lack of balance.
- mistakes during assembly of the aggregate.
- Damage to the counterweight or mounting.
- foreign objects entering the drum.
In this case, your machine is waiting for a breakdown and then you can't do without a Washing Machine Repair in San Marcos, CA technician.
These are the most common causes of washing machine breakdowns. If the owner is faced with a malfunction and is inexperienced in these matters, it is best to contact the professionals at Home Appliance Service Center. More serious breakdowns, for which the washing machine cannot function, are preferably handled by San Marcos Washing Machine Repair and Service.
Main Reason to Choose Us
We’ve been repairing household appliances since 2001. Our experience is your guarantee of quality. We are ready to come to you on the same day and inexpensively carry out high-quality repairs. We use only original spare parts!
We provide a 90-day warranty on every repair for every client.
Same Day Service
We carry out repairs on the same day you call us in 95% of cases.
Licence & Insured
Each repairman who works for us has a license and insurance.